How Can I Sue Wells Fargo If I Invested With Hossein Amirriahei?

AdobeStock_99700100-2-300x200You can sue Wells Fargo Advisors in the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) arbitration forum if you suffered losses with Hossein Amirriahei by calling our Chicago-based securities law firm at 312-332-4200. We represent individuals who have suffered money losses because of firms like Wells Fargo’s inability to reasonably supervise brokers like Hossein Amirriahei. The call to us is free with no obligation. We represent investors on a contingency fee basis only, so we only make money if you recover yours.

Allegedly, Mr. Amirriahei failed to respond to a FINRA investigation against him. He was barred for this. He was also alleged to have engaged in unauthorized trading or discretionary trading in two customer accounts and this is against securities laws. He was registered with Wells Fargo in Los Angeles, California from 2003 until September 2016. He has two customer disputes against him.

FOX Business
The Wall Street Journal
FOX News Channel
USA Today
abc NEWS
Contact Information